After two and a half months of stressing over graduation, finals and a capstone project I have finally graduated and am currently packing for my move to New York City. I admit, I fell off the blogging wagon in a big way, but all this packing and preparation for my move to the Big Apple has inspired me start up again. Also, a little shopping didn’t hurt either hehe. I can’t wait to share my new “business casual” big kid outfits with everyone ( I feel so professional ) but I’ll have to save that for their return from the dry cleaner lol. In the mean time I picked up this crazy rattlesnake skin, flower ring today at a local Charleston, WV boutique called Cornucopia. Cornupcopia has been around for years and is always a great place to check out for gifts, scarves, jewelry and such. I even worked there for a few months during my high school days. Today on a hunt for the perfect bday gift for my mother I snagged this unique ring for only $ 9. I’m oh so excited to sport it with my new little Khakis blazers and freshly manicured gold nails. NYC here I come! Stay tuned for my summer adventures in the city.
May 25, 2011
Accessory Obsession Returns
About Lindsay Bailey
Hi, I'm a senior public relations major/English minor at West Virginia University. I'm interested in writing, camping and having fun. View all posts by Lindsay Bailey
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 at 5:57 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ChrisKTGator: I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. Her name is Lindsay Bailey. 5 years ago
- Haven't been on my personal Twitter acct for over a yr. Use it so much for work I figured I should start again! 5 years ago
- In dc walking to job interview. Ahh wish me luck 6 years ago
- Going to dc for a few dayyzz 6 years ago
- so happy to be working in an office where every1 is treated w respect and my work is apprciated. a good wrk envirnmnt makes all the diffrnc 6 years ago