I’m not sure what is more disturbing to me: the fact that I’ve just been prescribed glasses for the first time or the fact that I didn’t even realize my eyesight was going bad in the first place. I can’t even believe how many details I’ve been missing with my vision! I went to the eye doctor a year ago and everything was fine. How did I not notice blurred vision and loss of details over a year. Obviously, I didn’t just wake up one day with distorted vision, it must have happened over time, but it just seems like a very SHORT time. I guess I really am getting OLD!! Anways, at least I found some cute frames. There was Gucci, Guess and Vera Wang frames to choose from but my favorite were these un-known designer frames. I love sparkles and they reminded me of 1950’s cat-eye glasses. Hopefully I don’t look like too much of a nerd!
January 10, 2011
About Lindsay Bailey
Hi, I'm a senior public relations major/English minor at West Virginia University. I'm interested in writing, camping and having fun. View all posts by Lindsay Bailey
This entry was posted on Monday, January 10th, 2011 at 7:34 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ChrisKTGator: I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. Her name is Lindsay Bailey. 4 years ago
- Haven't been on my personal Twitter acct for over a yr. Use it so much for work I figured I should start again! 4 years ago
- In dc walking to job interview. Ahh wish me luck 5 years ago
- Going to dc for a few dayyzz 5 years ago
- so happy to be working in an office where every1 is treated w respect and my work is apprciated. a good wrk envirnmnt makes all the diffrnc 5 years ago