Today was such an exciting day for me! Thanks to the fantastic blog, PR Couture, my virtual fashion public relations internship was featured online so I could share my experiences with other aspiring fashion publicists. I am a virtual PR intern for Dream Cartel PR , a Los Angeles based fashion public relations firm. I absolutely love my internship and am so grateful to Lauren Scruggs and Crosby Noricks for allowing me to share my story. Please read about my internship on PR Couture and let me know what you think! PR Couture is an awesome resource for anyone interested in fashion, public relations, journalism, etc so even if you don’t want to read about my internship ( I won’t be offended haha) take a look!
December 27, 2010
Dream Come True
About Lindsay Bailey
Hi, I'm a senior public relations major/English minor at West Virginia University. I'm interested in writing, camping and having fun. View all posts by Lindsay Bailey
This entry was posted on Monday, December 27th, 2010 at 5:10 pm and tagged with fashion, fashion blogs, fashion pr, fashion public relations, Internships, journalism, kate ramsey photography, PR Couture, PR Intern and posted in Fashion, Public Relations, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Dream Come True”
- RT @ChrisKTGator: I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. Her name is Lindsay Bailey. 5 years ago
- Haven't been on my personal Twitter acct for over a yr. Use it so much for work I figured I should start again! 5 years ago
- In dc walking to job interview. Ahh wish me luck 6 years ago
- Going to dc for a few dayyzz 6 years ago
- so happy to be working in an office where every1 is treated w respect and my work is apprciated. a good wrk envirnmnt makes all the diffrnc 6 years ago