As I’ve mentioned before I am participating in the American Eagle Case Study Competition. This year AE chose to challenge students to rebrand their red-headed stepchild underwear and loungewear line, AERIE. Without giving too much away ( the competition isn’t over yet) my team and I thought AERIE needed a little revitalization. Earth tones and linens are kinda boring in my opinion when they have nothing to make them pop. Victoria Secret’s PINK line is AERIE’s number one competition, and we decided that rhinestones are PINK’s thing. Pearls need to be AERIE’s. We also wanted to appeal to college females so we emphasized comfort while lounging.To sum up our ideas for an AERIE rebranding campaign we took some photos of our very kind and patient model in my bedroom and my roommate Jenna’s bedroom. They aren’t very professional but I hope they get our point across. I also created a Social Media Release for our campaign so we can shown AE how to utilize social media in the campaign. Adding links to Twitter, Facebook and laying out the facts and quotes would help them outreach to bloggers and also online magazines. Let me know what you think!
November 16, 2010
Pearls Before Diamonds
About Lindsay Bailey
Hi, I'm a senior public relations major/English minor at West Virginia University. I'm interested in writing, camping and having fun. View all posts by Lindsay Bailey
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 16th, 2010 at 2:11 am and posted in Fashion, Just for Fun!, Public Relations, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ChrisKTGator: I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. Her name is Lindsay Bailey. 4 years ago
- Haven't been on my personal Twitter acct for over a yr. Use it so much for work I figured I should start again! 4 years ago
- In dc walking to job interview. Ahh wish me luck 6 years ago
- Going to dc for a few dayyzz 6 years ago
- so happy to be working in an office where every1 is treated w respect and my work is apprciated. a good wrk envirnmnt makes all the diffrnc 6 years ago