Hello World Wide Web! My name is Lindsay Michele Bailey and I’m a senior Public Relations major/English minor at West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV. I am originally from Charleston, WV where I still visit my parents frequently. Before attending WVU I went to Ohio University for two years and studied Magazine Journalism. I am a passionate student who loves cheering for the Mountaineers, celebrating Halloween, planning parties for my friends birthdays, graphic design and camping. I would love to one day work in entertainment, lifestyle or fashion PR. For now I am concentrating on finishing my undergraduate degree in May while interning at the WVU College of Engineering and Mineral Resources. At the CEMR I develop brochure and web content and assist with events. I would like to share my Resume and writing clips with everyone and hear feedback. Please leave a comment, share your input or just say hi!
October 5, 2010
Lindsay Bailey’s Blog
About Lindsay Bailey
Hi, I'm a senior public relations major/English minor at West Virginia University. I'm interested in writing, camping and having fun. View all posts by Lindsay Bailey
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 5th, 2010 at 2:55 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ChrisKTGator: I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world. Her name is Lindsay Bailey. 5 years ago
- Haven't been on my personal Twitter acct for over a yr. Use it so much for work I figured I should start again! 5 years ago
- In dc walking to job interview. Ahh wish me luck 6 years ago
- Going to dc for a few dayyzz 6 years ago
- so happy to be working in an office where every1 is treated w respect and my work is apprciated. a good wrk envirnmnt makes all the diffrnc 6 years ago